Bobble Pacifier Clip

Wow! How is it September already? We finally have a not so hot day and it feels like autumn had officially arrived. And with Autumn comes craft fairs for the maker community!


Here's a quick and easy pacifier clip pattern I will be making for my craft fairs in October!

I'm selling them in sets! I'll have to come back and let you know how they sell!

Bobble Pacifier Clip 

Yarn: Bernat Baby Softee Cotton
Hook: size 3.0mm, size E hook
Mitten clips/suspender clip (I bought mine off Amazon)


Stitch abbreviations: 
Single Crochet- sc 
Decrease - dec
Bobble stitch - bs 
Chain- ch

Notes: ch 1 and turn at the end of every row

Row 1: 7 sc around the pacifier clip, ch 1 
Row 2: 3 sc, 1 bobble, 3 sc 
Row 3-5: 7 sc 
Row 6: 3sc, bs, 3sc
Row 7-38:  repeat rows 3-6 9x 
Row 39-40: 7sc
Row 41: Dec, sc, bs, sc, Dec
Row 42: dec, sc, dec
Row 43: sl st, sl st (ch 12 and sl st in the same st) sl st

Fasten off and weave in ends 

Comments

Popular Posts