Bunny Teether Pattern

This Pattern came to me when my friend was telling me how much her son enjoyed chewing on my Llama lovey that I had gifted them for Christmas. (I sell the product on my Etsy shop here).



The yarn is Bernat Baby Cotton Softee. It is SO soft and it comes in such fun colors! I always have to pick up a skein at Joanns Fabric. I just can't help myself. I used a 2.75mm crochet hook from clover. The wooden rings I bought off of Amazon for a very reasonable price for a pack of 10!

So I first started using the Bernat Baby Softee Cotton when I made a set of Harry Potter dolls for a baby mobile. Then I proceeded to make a lovey, a mermaid doll, a ballerina doll, and finally a bunny teether...I just couldn't stop. I love how it works up and it has a wonderful texture! It even washes really well, which I was surprised at because cotton always stretches when it gets wet.

You can follow me on Instagram or like my page on Facebook to keep up with all my posts.

Feel free to contact me on any of these platforms if you have any questions about my new bunny teether pattern!



Comments

Popular Posts