First blog post

Hi! If you're reading this, welcome! I hope you enjoy reading my blog here at Crochet with Kalla. I love to crochet, but a few other things that I put before my passion of crocheting are...

My faith: I'm a Christian and follower of Jesus Christ.

My family: I'm a wife and I have the most wonderful and supportive husband and I'm a mom of two handsome boys.

We had some fun family pictures taken by my sweet friend Jess at Nightingalephotography




What comes next...probably crochet because it really is a passion of mine. I'm creative and love to use my mad hook skills to make pretty much anything. Did I mention that I have an Etsy shop?  So check out my Etsy Shop Mrs. Hansen Handmades. I have tons of cute products made by me with love. You can also find me on facebook and instagram!

The things that I like are projects. Things that I can finish and then feel accomplished at. At this stage in my life I only have time for quick projects or things I already know how to do. So here's a quick one I've been working on. Stocking hats, because winter is coming soon! I'm writing out the pattern and will be posting it on my next blog entry.

So I hope you enjoy my posts about everything crochet (quick crochet for now). Feel free to contact me and tell me about yourself.  I hope we become friends in this massive blog world.

Kalla 

Comments

Popular Posts